- We will provide detailed oral and written instructions.
- We will review home care instructions with your driver if IV sedation was used.
- A care package will be sent with you that includes writing instructions, phone numbers, extra gauze and ice pack.
- Once home we advise resting with your head elevated; begin taking pain relievers as instructed, icing, hydration, and eating soft/bland food.
- You will most likely still be numb from the local anesthesia. You will notice this numbness or tingling in the lip and tongue.
- We advise not working the day of the procedure and possibly the next two days depending on the procedure.
- We always encourage calling the office if questions or concerns arise.
Recovery InstructionsCoulee Region Oral Surgery