- Do not eat or drink for 8 hours before your IV sedated procedure. This means no food, water, mints or gum.
- Please make arrangements for someone over age 18 to be with you at the appointment and be able to drive you home. We advise having an adult stay with you at home after the appointment.
- We ask that you use your eye glasses instead of contacts the day of the procedure.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and preferably short sleeves.
- Patient paperwork can be filled out HERE. If you have filled out the paper work online, prior to your appointment please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early if you need to complete paper forms.
Patients 17 years or younger will need a guardian present to sign the consent form and assist with paperwork.
If your dentist or physician has taken X-rays, CT’s or images you may forward them or bring them to our office. If additional images are required, they can be made at our office as CRIOS has state of the art digital x-rays and a 3-Dimensional dental CT machine.
Before the procedure, a dental assistant will review your dental and medical history. Your doctor will also take time to visit with you to answer any questions or ease any concerns you may have. Please feel free to call the office if any questions arise prior to the appointment or if you have any questions about your medications.